£45000 - £50000 per annum + pension, holiday allowance etc
5 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech firms in the UK at the forefront of a massive growth industry.
As a Cyber Security Consultant, you will simulate attacks to identify and report security flaws.
You will have the ability to take initiative, learn quickly on the job and deal with issues as they arise in a high-pressure environment.
You will be an enthusiastic tester with a few years' experience under your belt. You'll be passionate about and proud of working in the security industry, and be constantly
researching the latest vulnerabilities, aiming at all times to be at the leading edge of industry knowledge.
You will have achieved your CRT/QSTM qualifications and meet the requirements to
become a CHECK Team Member.
You must be a UK citizen, a citizen of a full member EU state that has been resident in the
UK, or eligible for a visa to work in the UK.
Due to the nature of some of our work and exposure to sensitive information, you will be
required to complete SC vetting.
About Your role
As a Cyber Security Consultant, you will be considered a highly skilled specialist in information security, working with both government and private sector clients.
You will be part of a talented and collaborative international team who are positioning as an industry leader in delivery of penetration testing services.
You will contribute to our thought leadership on various social media platforms and industry events.
You will be expected to assist in enforcing the highest standards of quality and contribute to the continuous improvement of our internal processes related to testing and reporting.
You will deepen your technical knowledge to and specialize in either application or infrastructure testing to advance your career through exams and certifications.
The role will provide an attractive package including the opportunity to join a number of schemes operated by the company.
- Deliver a variety of engagements for customers in the UK and overseas including IT Health
Checks under the government CHECK scheme
- Carry out peer reviews of other consultants' output in addition to writing reports
- Support Pre-sales function in scoping and technical enquiries
- Maintain internal database of findings
- Identify opportunities for improving delivery process
- Represent at events and give talks / presentations
- CRT (preferred) or QSTM
- 2 years of industry experience
- Knowledge of industry standard tools (commercial & open source)
- Good command of preferred flavour of Linux and virtualisation platform
- Strong technical diagnostic skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Excellent communication and time management