10 months ago
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
* Development ex: set up or use a system built using a build tool based on node.js, such as Gulp, Webpack, using GIT.
* Insure the well understanding of all the requirements through a list of requests and/or constraints related to computer applications and programs, analyse and interpret them so that they can be translated into technical and/or technological solutions and estimate the related workload.
* Translate the functional and business analysis in programming language and architecture, Adapting and improve or maintaining the existing programs and applications in line with the development cycle.
* Study and discuss the functional analysis with the designated internal contact while maintaining and evolving one's level of technical competence his/her field of expertise in line with the company context.
* Conduct monitor and integrate the development of the program in the agreed language and in regards to the quality standards
* Test the program in the integrated environment following the Agile method
* Participate with the project manager and the technical manager in technical reviews and controls.
* Document the software
* Report potential issues to the functional analysts proposing the optimal solution for the achievement of the best result
* Evaluate the impact of potential changes on the software modules and report any potential problems
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
* Quality assurance
* Test the final solution as proposed to the end users
* Document the test results
* Constant evolvement conducted in lessons learned after each milestone achieved
* Put in practice the improvement actions and good practices of software development
* Assist to team development through training and coaching of fellow team members
Technical profile requirements
* Expert knowledge of programming languages:
o HTML (You will be able to build optimized web pages at the semantic level, considering the SEO and accessibility aspects),
* Expert knowledge of Web Application development
* Expert knowledge of software integration
* Very good knowledge of the following tools:
o CSS: You are able to set up a modular CSS / SCSS architecture and are comfortable with the different layout and CSS positioning techniques.
* Very good knowledge of methodology: Agile, Object oriented
* Good knowledge of tools: JIRA, GIT
* Good knowledge of Cross-browser / device testing, bug fixes is a plus
* Expert knowledge of Agile methodology
* Very good knowledge of Bootstrap 3 & 4 is plus
* Knowledge of Storybook is a good plus
* Very good knowledge of other JS frameworks is a plus
Non-Technical profile requirements
* Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction
* Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills
* Establishes and manages engagement objectives, expectations and quality plan
* Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
* Quick learner, motivated self-starter
* Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
* Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
* Leadership skills compatible with over 5 years of professional experience
* Very good Coaching & training skills
* Master/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience. Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred
* FR is a must