6 months ago
An accountancy and business advisory firm, providing the advice and solutions businesses
need to navigate today's changing world.
We'll help you succeed
The firm's specialist Innovation & Technology Group, a team within the London Corporate Tax department
at the Baker Street office, comprises engineers, software developers and scientists as well as specialist
finance professionals all of whom are experienced in claiming R&D tax relief.
This role is client facing in nature and, from day one, you will be engaging with industry-leading software
companies to explore their development activities, to help unlock funding and facilitate growth. A key
aspect for this role will be the ability to translate complex ideas into non-technical concepts and
communicate these to a broad client base.
When you join us, we'll make your growth our priority. If you are after a career that will keep you on your
toes, and you can demonstrate the following skills, we'll give you the autonomy to drive your career in the
direction that you desire:
A holder of a recognised Computer Sciences university degree (BSc, MSc and / or PhD).
This in combination with a business degree would be an advantage
Ideally, some software development experience in two or more of the following: SQL, Oracle,
● 4 years of experience in the R&D tax relief services or industry equivalent
● Excellent communication (both spoken and written)
● Strong numerical ability
● Curiosity, awareness and a fascination for the latest innovative technologies
● Be highly proactive in the approach to new work opportunities
● Team player and ability to work on own initiative
● Able to project a professional, credible image
● Trustworthy and able to maintain strict confidentiality
Able to travel to clients' UK premises for meetings and on-site reviews as well as other
offices as needed