Up to £72000.00 per annum + Plus potential to work remote
4 months ago
I am currently working with a UK based accountancy and business advisory firm that is looking for an IT Operations Manager. The company provides tax, audit and assurance, advisory and business outsourcing services to companies across all sectors.
The role is to be a lead on their operational excellence strategy while conducting the transformation of the IT Operations team to build in new capabilities.
They are looking for an individual with most of the following:
- You have strong knowledge of Windows, Azure & AWS infrastructures
- You have solid experience in building fault-tolerant, scalable, and secure systems
- You are passionate about innovation and love leading technological change
- Experience with all aspects of cloud service models and application delivery such as PaaS, Serverless and Containerization infrastructure
- Knowledge of Infrastructure-as-Code capabilities and governance
- Experience with observability capability and logging/monitoring
- Experience with providing self-service access to cloud technologies via inner-sourced
- Strong supplier management skills
Also, experience in People and Team Management is a bonus.
If this sounds of interest and you would like to learn more, please apply for my immediate attention.