3 months ago
Our client is looking for Senior System Engineer experienced in SCOM technologies and in particular in the writing and adaptation of specific management packs for business applications developed in-house.
Primary Tasks and responsibilities:
* Development of an SCOM management packs for in-house developed applications using Visual Studio Authoring Extensions.
* Installation, configuration and maintenance of the management pack or add-on for the tools below to integrate with the SCOM platform:
o Nice (DB2)
o E-view (Iseries)
* Creating integration flows with the ticketing tool Jira (product Atlassian), to automatically convert certain alerts into tickets.
* Creation and improvement of Squared Up dashboards.
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities:
* Quality assurance document & reporting.
* Solve problems and issues.
* Constant evolvement conducted in lessons learned after each milestone achieved.
* Put in practice the improvement actions and good practices of software development.
Required Skill Set:
* Expert knowledge of SCOM.
* Very good knowledge of SquaredUp dashboarding tool.
* Expert knowledge in setting up, configuring and managing daily operations via SCOM.
* Very good knowledge in development of SCOM management packs.
* Ability to define technical and non-technical monitoring requirements.
* Broad understanding of infrastructure and application technologies.
English + FR/NL