2 months ago
As Solution Architect, you will help translate those complex & new business needs into end-to-end IT solutions. You will operating in agile context and are in contact with multiple stakeholders: network, product and services, process experts, IT experts, latest digital technologies, AI... You drive those interactions & help assess functional & non-functional requirements, cost versus benefit… It will be key to understand what the business needs and together with the Domain & Application Analysts define efficient IT solutions. They must be future proof & aligned with the Enterprise Architecture.
- Understand, Analyse and challenge the business needs.
- Do the first evaluation of the business request and determine a high level solution & costs (Intake process).
- Elaborate the end-to-end Solution Architecture in close collaboration with the IT delivery teams taking into account business (functional) and operational (non-functional) requirements.
- Design the solution aligned with the target architecture defined by the Enterprise Architect.
- Support the solution development, testing and implementation.
- Share your experience with your colleague Project Architects.
- Support the test managers to define the testing strategy & scenarios.
- Engineer in Telecommunications/IT or equivalent by experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in IT.
- A minimum 2-3 years' experience in a similar role (IT architect, business architect, solution architect) within the telecommunication sector is a strong asset.
- Background as Senior Functional Analyst is also good.
- Capacity to work autonomously but also in team.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- A first experience in Agile is an asset for the position.
English + Dutch/French