about 1 year ago
Overview of function
The main purpose of this position is to act as assistant to the Customer Delivery team to onboard customer corridor relations and to maintain customer reference data in the configuration tools. This role acts as the Single Point of Contact for the internal departments (Customer Delivery & Implementation, Network and Product, Finance and Treasury) for the management of customer reference data. She/he will administer the Customer Management System (OWLY) with respect to reference data management, user access management and user guidance.
▪ Central point of contact for the Customer Delivery and Implementation teams to open new corridors as well as update of existing relations in the standard configuration model.
▪ Providing on regular basis status updates on corridor openings/modifications by following up with the business approvers to the Sales team.
▪ Support incoming requests from the internal departments with respect towards changes on pricing, costs, transaction limits, commercial mark-ups and FX partners/models.
▪ Responsible for Customer Management System (OWLY) within the company with respect to the following key areas:
- Management of existing reference data (non-technical) with respect to the footprint and corridors, pricing, costs, transaction limits, settlement currencies etc.
- Management of FX commercial mark-up tables based on internal input and Mastercard Product teams input.
- Management of FX partner creation and updates based on input from Treasury.
- Management of FX Originating Institutions & corridor creation for the purpose of FX reporting feed into BI, utilized by the Treasury and Sales teams to validate/offer FX rates to prospects.
- Acting as administrator for user access and rights.
- Education of new users (internal and external) on how to utilize the application in an efficient manner.
▪ Adopt to the onboarding tools and become an expert user.
Preferred skills and experience
▪ Min 3 to 5 years of working experience in technical Sales, used to manage reference data in CRM applications such as Odoo or similar.
▪ Is familiar with common Microsoft Office tools (especially MS Excel is a must have).
▪ Has a technical mindset and aspires to translate business requests into the proprietary configuration.
▪ Confident, resilient and tenacious with an enthusiastic can-do attitude.
▪ Show constructive attitude with regards to eventual configuration tool limitations.
▪ Has excellent inter-personal communication skills and can demonstrate a customer-service oriented attitude and a supportive mindset.
▪ Very good knowledge of the English language (verbal and written) is a must. Dutch/French is an added value.
▪ Communicate clearly and appropriately
▪ Problem solving, prioritization
▪ Organization, time management, work management - Plan and manage your work efficiently
▪ Very punctual to process data accurately
▪ Ability to work and interact effectively in a multi-cultural team.
▪ Positive attitude - Positive attitude produces positive results; enjoy what you do
▪ Customer focus - Our customers are the reason for our existence